Developer: Simworks International
SimWorks Anti-Virus S60 is Symbian based software. Find more software solutions for Symbian and downloads in our Software section. Symbian programs are organised by software categories. PDATopsoft.com offers Software Solutions for Symbian.
NEW! SimWorks Anti-Virus now protects against the Mabir.a and CommWarrior viruses and the Locknut.d, Locknut.e, Locknut.f (aka Fontal.a) and Drever.d trojans.
Protect your phone from viruses with Simworks Anti-Virus. SimWorks Anti-Virus actively scans and protects your phone from viruses. Unlike other products which operate from a PC, SimWorks Anti-Virus actually runs on your phone so you’re protected 24×7, not just at your desktop.
Simworks Anti-Virus features:
- phone based application providing anytime anywhere protection;
- real time scanning of files and messages as they arrive provides immediate protection;
- manual scan available anytime;
- set to autoscan as frequently as you want;
- includes 12 month subscription to SimWorks Anti-Virus update service;
- auto-starts when phone turned on;
- always-on background operation;
- viewable log;
- low memory footprint, especially when operating in background; and
- transferrable between phones.
SimWorks Anti-Virus protects phone’s from all known viruses including Cabir a, Cabir b, Cabir c, the Mosquitoes dialer trojan, Skulls.a, Skulls.b, Camtimer.a, Camtimer.b, Velasco, Gavno, CommWarrior and the recently identified Mabir.a virus and Drever.a, Drever.b, Drever.c, Drever.d, and the Locknut.d, Locknut.e and Locknut.f (aka Fontal.a) trojans trojans.
SimWorks Anti-Virus is compatible with all phones using the Symbian operating system such as the popular SonyEricsson P800/P900 and Nokia’s 6600.
With more and more smart phones shipped every year your phone is becoming a lot more attractive to virus writers and unlike traditional PC viruses, there’s a much higher chance that a virus on your phone will hit you in the pocket.
What could a virus do?
- permanently burn out your SIM card;
- delete your address book;
- randomly send pictures from your phone’s camera to people in your address book;
- make an expensive overseas phone call;
- use your phone to send SMS or MMS spam; or
- clock up expensive data charges.
Protect your phone with SimWorks Anti-Virus today.